Partnership GRUR-Int. - JIPLP
In 2012, GRUR and Oxford University Press (OUP) have entered into a publishing partnership based on the exchange of content between their respective journals GRUR Int. and the Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice (JIPLP), a publication of OUP. As of 2013, both journals will include a section in each issue which will be filled by outstanding articles and important judgments.
JIPLP is a peer-reviewed journal dedicated to intellectual property law and practice. Published monthly, coverage includes the full range of substantive IP topics, practice-related matters such as litigation, enforcement, drafting and transactions, plus relevant aspects of related subjects such as competition and world trade law.
The journal is specifically designed for IP lawyers, patent attorneys and trade mark attorneys both in private practice and working in industry. It also aims to be an essential source of reference for academics specialising in IP, members of the judiciary, officials in IP registries and regulatory bodies, and institutional libraries. Subject-matter covered is chosen for its practical relevance and international interest.
- 1st GRUR Int./JIPLP Joint Seminar "Secondary Protection for Innovations.", 22 January 2013, London
- 2nd GRUR Int./JIPLP Joint Seminar "The European 'Patent Package'", 6 March 2013, Munich
- 3rd GRUR Int./JIPLP Joint Seminar "Passing off and Unfair Competition seminar: an update", 23 January 2014, London
- 4th GRUR Int./JIPLP Joint Seminar "The different notions of 'copyright-protected work' in Europe", 10 March 2014, Munich
- 5th GRUR Int./JIPLP Joint Seminar "Enforcement of IP rights", 8 September 2015, London
- 6th GRUR Int./JIPLP Joint Seminar "Internet search engines in the focus of EU antitrust law", 28 October 2015, Munich
- 7th GRUR Int./JIPLP Joint Seminar "(Non-)Regulation of online platforms and internet intermediaries: state of play, visions, and next steps in Germany, UK, the Netherlands and at EU level", Berlin
Update: German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR) is partnering with Oxford University Press (OUP) to exchange content between JIPLP and GRUR Int. In a further act of cooperation, OUP is offering GRUR members a discounted personal* 2015 subscription to JIPLP, comprising 12 issues, for €223 (normally priced at €235). This will include print and online access to all 2015 issues. To order, please go to http://www.oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/jiplp/access_purchase/price_list.html or contact email@example.com.
*Please note that personal rates are applicable only when a subscription is for individual use and are not available if delivery is made to a corporate address. By purchasing subscriptions at this rate you are representing to OUP that the journal will be used only for personal, non-commercial purposes.